In this project we picked a paper out of a hat which contained the name of two typefaces. Mine were Frutiger and Chronicle. We had to research their background, their main uses, which Foundries released them, when, who was their designer. This information had to also be part of the poster. On the basis of that knowledge we had to create a poster per each typeface in which an event was advertised. The events, or the posters, had to be related in some way and we could only use the typefaces for the poster (no images). Here is my posters.
Beside the initial struggles I went through with this project, I feel that I really improved and learned to better implement hierarchy and feel really proud of my final designs.
However the project was not over yet. We had to screen print these posters, which happen to be a very challenging technique to learn and deal with. (To know more about screen printing check this video). Some bad pictures of my final screen-printed posters follow. I apologize for the bad quality. Since my camera broke I have been waiting to buy a new one, but I have not decided when or which one yet.
domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario