domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

Project 05 - Type as Narrative

This was meant to be an experimental fun project, and it definitely was. We could have done a flip book or an animation of a short poem or an extract.
When I heard the word poem I knew there was only one answer for me: "La Canción del Pirata" from José de Espronceda. Nevertheless, it is a Spanish poem. So talking to the teacher and some class mates we ended up coming up with a solution. Get the English translation but leave a Spanish word in each sentence, which would be the protagonist of each animation to help understanding its meaning as well as the poem's meaning. Eventually I decided to add sounds that could also help with the understanding of the words.

This was the first time using After Effects and even if simple, at first it was confusing. As I got to do and re-do the same actions and getting more used with the program things proceeded smoother. As a final result, I enjoyed learning how to use the program and doing my first animation ever, especially being about the beginning of my favorite poem.

Here you can see my final result. I hope you enjoy it!



No hay comentarios: